650+ Coxswain Practice Exam Questions
Access to 650+ Coxswain and Master <24 Examination Questions
All Hands on Deck Maritime Training have been conducting Coxswain courses since 2002. In that time we have achieved a very successful record of candidates obtaining their Coxswain Certificate on the 1st attempt. One of the reasons for this is that we provide unlimited access to our bank of over 650 examination questions so that candidates can stay fresh with their knowledge and be well prepared for the final ‘orals’ eassessment with AMSA.
We have made the Coxswain examination questions, which are also suitable for anyone preparing for the Master V examination as well, available online to everyone regardless of where you live around the country.
We currently have candidates in Cairns, Darwin, Fremantle, Gladstone, Coffs Harbour, Gold Coast, Lakes Entrance, Geraldton and many other places around the country currently using the online questions. Not to mention the US and UK!!
Since introducing access to the examination questions in June 2011 we have successfully assisted Coxswains and Master <24 in every state to obtain their certificates.
The questions are in 2 seperate categories to make it cost effective for everyone:
Category 1 includes the following:
- Seamanship and rope handling
- Splicing, knots and hitches
- Vessel handling
- Fire Fighting
- Survival at Sea
- Emergency Procedures
- Tides & Currents
- Collision and Domestic Regulations
- Coastal Navigation and more!
Category 2 includes the following:
- How Marine Diesel Engines work
- Operating Diesel Engines
- Operating Outboard Engines
- Gearboxes and shaftings
- Refuelling and Fuel Storage
- Hydraulic systems & Steerage gear
- Bilge pumping and Deck wash systems
- DC Batteries & AC Generators
- Slipway work and maintenance
- Deck Machinery and more!
Both categories can be purchased together for only $99.00. It is important to remember that Coxswains are a dual role position (Skipper and Engineer) so it important that you possess engineering knowledge as well as Seamanship knowledge.
In addition to accessing hundreds of examination questions you will also receive the following:
- Unlimited access to the examination questions
- All Training manuals in a download format
- Unlimited access to our Senior Trainer via email or phone with any questions you may have